About Me

My photo
Me?? A normal girl like the others...^^ Nothing so special... Im really proud of myself being SuJu's ELF now. Although it is not official, as long as I can show some true love for them then that is enough. I LOVE Super Junior so much. I will support them always till the end. Thats all what I can mention about SuJu. =) Anyway, don't have any special reason for me started to blog...=) so...everyone is welcome to view my blog...=) Hate me? Don't like me? LEAVE!

Monday, March 15, 2010

WORST THAN EVER?

It's already 15 March 2010. 
Am I too late? For everything? I wish I'm not.
I'm too busy these few days. Can't even spend time for my BOYS.. Don't get it wrong. They're SuJu. =)
I am not updated with their news recently.. And its a lot... Feel like crying T.T .. I'm SAD!!!!
But, of course I still love them.. And even more.. Reason? I have no idea..
Well, just like you boys and girls out there.. Of course there are no reason for you guys in love with your relationship partner right? So do I. =)

Anyway, back to the topic. Yea,right..I'm too busy for studying, homework. Hmm? What else? O.o?
Okey, fine.. Can't spend time for my SuJu BOYS and it's hard for my friends too? =( Sorry, girls..
But it is fair..(i think..haha) Cause it's hard to spend time with them, and hard for you girls too..So, it's same.. kekeke....^^

Worst, no time for them.. What else? Grrrrrrr~!!! My Science exam paper.. 44% ??? Just one more ... one more... one more mark then I pass.. How come? I have studied hard.. =(
I'm really hurt and sad.. Feel like really want to drop my tears once I get the paper. But I cant, I was at school.. Imagine, how hurt when I hold my tears? Ouchh !! T.T This is the first time I had this kind of emotional feeling.. 
Dont care!! No matter what, I have to try my best for the next exam after this one.. 
This is just the beginning.. Yeap, that's what I think... God, please give me strength ..

Okey, till here. Want to chat with my Beloved ELF  =) And watch video..
Take care guys =)


I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR =)
I LOVE ELF =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥