About Me

My photo
Me?? A normal girl like the others...^^ Nothing so special... Im really proud of myself being SuJu's ELF now. Although it is not official, as long as I can show some true love for them then that is enough. I LOVE Super Junior so much. I will support them always till the end. Thats all what I can mention about SuJu. =) Anyway, don't have any special reason for me started to blog...=) so...everyone is welcome to view my blog...=) Hate me? Don't like me? LEAVE!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

While Im showing some love....


It's 21st of March already.
And Super Show 2 in Malaysia was yesterday.
A lot place they've been to held SS2.
And 10th of April , it gonna be the last date for SS2 and the last stop is Phillipine..
Phillipine ELF !! Get ready huh!! =)
The boys is very tired. But all of us, ELF, support them...Give them strength .... That is what they need..
We'll always showing them love as what ELF promised.. 

19th March as it was on Friday, the boys arrived KLIA at 4.30pm (details by ELF ^^)
A lot fan went to there and welcome the boys ... Some pics was post by them on Twitter.
And then that night is the rehearsal for SS2 for the next day.. that gonna be so tiring... (pity my boys)..
Started from that period, Im feeling like im so near with my boys already.. Untill now..until they'll going back to Korea tonight....Detail given by Lovely ELF.

20th of March..
Yea, right..It's my brother Christiaan's 17th birthday.. Happy Birthday bro.. =)
By the way, it also SS2 at M'sia.. How sad i cant be there...T.T 
It was held at Bukit Jalil...
When I woke up in the morning, that was the first thing i thought.. "SS 2 at M'sia today"... =(
I shed my tears cause im feeling sad that i cant be there with other ELF..
So,the first thing i did was i took my handyphone and message to one lovely ELF and ask her to help me show my love there when the concert start yesterday night..
Arrrghhhhh!!!! T.T why? why i cant be there? 
I went to my English tuition at around 10am.. it will be started at 11am..
Hmmm.. But im so feeling unwell..not that im sick...I was just keep thought about the SS2 that will be held at 7 yesterday night...
At about 7.40pm yesterday, I message one of my Lovely ELF, she told me she was already there and waiting for the concert to start. She said that it's already 40 minutes late..
Then I asked her either if i can call her when the boys is performing, when SS2 is on going.
I told her to just raise her handyphone on the air while she was watching the concert so i can heard the concert..I said to her that i really wish to hear the boys live singing sound as it can comfort my sad feel cause i cant attend it.. 
Cant believe she replied me and said sure, she can do that...
How happy am i that time.. 
So, that is why I love ELF so much.... They are so lovely...
At around 8pm yesterday, I call her.. Then she direct raise her phone..
OMG!! I cant believe I was listening to LIVE Super Show 2 at M'sia..
I heard a lot of ELF shouting trough the call... They are extremely happy..
I can imagine how's the feeling if I was there...
It was so pure... It was my lovely boys singing sound..=)
Although it was just LISTENING,it was just a CALL, but I felt like i was there watching them..
I did this because I really love them... That's what I think...
When the first call i made , they were singing Don't Don.. 
Because of my handyphone's credit problem,it wasn't seems enough..So I just made the call once a while,and another one time again awhile.. 
It was really bright my day.. 
When it's already end,I just cant stop smile alone... Cause I was really happy..
I dont know...From that time start, I just keep thought about ELF.. Which they are so so so lovely...
We love each other so much.... ELF!!!!! Saranghae!!!! *tears*  Super Junior !! Saranghae oppa!! =)
We are SHINING STAR.. We spread SAPPHIRE BLUE balloon.. 
That's what we show to our LOVELY BOYS..... SUPER JUNIOR.







No comments:

Post a Comment

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥