About Me

My photo
Me?? A normal girl like the others...^^ Nothing so special... Im really proud of myself being SuJu's ELF now. Although it is not official, as long as I can show some true love for them then that is enough. I LOVE Super Junior so much. I will support them always till the end. Thats all what I can mention about SuJu. =) Anyway, don't have any special reason for me started to blog...=) so...everyone is welcome to view my blog...=) Hate me? Don't like me? LEAVE!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

RAINING HEAVILY. WEIRD THING HAPPEN. =(

today??hmmm??
i have early class for today...actually..just as usual for every Wednesday..
have early class for Kemahiran Hidup subject..
very bored....BORED...BORED....=)
 hehehe....beside that,what all the teacher was teaching is like....nothing to me....
i mean...i can't even catch anything from her....
i don't understand what she was teaching....
i don't know....is my fault because of didn't  concentrate or what....
but....the weird thing is...all my friend was BLUR with all thing that she teach..=.='''
they all ask me...:: [hey..cassandra...do you understand all thing that the teacher teach us??i can't even catch it at all...haha..]
[lol??teacher??do you know what are you teaching now??we all cant even understand it]
this is what i kept think from the start that teacher teach everything...=.=''' 
after that,then normal class...
OMG!! 2nd period!! our class need to attend an exam!!I don't know how to explain what kind of exam was that.....XDDD
anyway....
arrrggghhh!!! MATHS!!! HATE IT!!!!
after all of us receive the test paper from teacher,then i start to do it...
aiskz...!! how can i forget all the formula??=.='''
nevermind....that was just a small test..not like the usual test..
and then we all sit also as usual...is like sit very near with each other...
haha....so.....thats mean we can imitate...XDDDD
lol..once i can't do it,then i ask my PRO IN MATHS's friend...
 -----------
 few hours before recess,then outside started to rain heavily....
hmm....very very very cold....don't have jacket sumore....omg...!!just be patient...=(
last period....wuu~~ PJ...went to toilet and change sport's clothes as fast as i can...
after that...go somewhere to put my bag...and have a talk-talk a while with my 
BELOVED K-BRO^^

    
after talk and laugh,and then we go find my friend...
go to the hall,my k-bro go play basketball with his friends..
i sit behind my friend...
hmm??anything to talk??
lol....as usual....gossip...BOYS.....love...and others...
we talk about our admire person and love things...
-----------
yaiy!!!!finish school!!!!
wait for my DEAR CORINNE...
oh no!! we need to run to outside and wait for our car...
RAINING!!! RAINING!!! RAINING!!! 
aaarrrgggghhh!!!!! HEAVILY!!!!
WET!!!!
--------------
   arrive home....then bath......eat something....take a rest for a while...fall asleep.....=)
 ZzzzzzzZzzzzzz....
ZZzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzz......
thanks niece....you wake me up...lol..XDD
go check my handphone...any msg?
oo yea....a msg from YC...=.='''
OMG!!! what???!!! she told me something about that couple....
[S--M & C-- A-] 
huh???i was very BLUR that time...just woke up.... 
but quite weird...hmmm....
i went to downstair,wanna call her....my  handphone is empty of credit...=.='''
so....YC told me something....she said that C-- A- told her many things ...
--------
is it that true??
hmmm.....
worry again...
HEY...GIRL...HE's already belong to you..
and you can't be so hopeless like that....
you both loving each other so much..
plus...you let him the chance and he let you the chance too...
 you can't just let him go like that.... 
YOU both deserve to be together....
haiyz....i guess....i really being the 3rd person between you both....i know...
anyway.....
SWEET COUPLE....i'll try to back off....
i know i need to.....
T-T


[END HERE FOR TODAY]
[TAKE CARE]
[I LOVE YOU ALWAYS] 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥