About Me

My photo
Me?? A normal girl like the others...^^ Nothing so special... Im really proud of myself being SuJu's ELF now. Although it is not official, as long as I can show some true love for them then that is enough. I LOVE Super Junior so much. I will support them always till the end. Thats all what I can mention about SuJu. =) Anyway, don't have any special reason for me started to blog...=) so...everyone is welcome to view my blog...=) Hate me? Don't like me? LEAVE!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CORINNE..=)

Actually today is a bad day and also a lovely and happy day..


well,story is like this...
i was very happy when finish school today..all my other friends too...we can't wait for the party....DEAR CORINNE's birthday party..
i was waiting my mother to pick me up with my cousin sister...
and then...WTF???!!!! i have waited for about half an hour ++ !! but my car haven't arrive yet!! OMG!!! would i have enough time to get ready for the party??!!and i need to go Claudia's house first sumore.....!! aaaarrgggghhh!!!! NO WAY!!!! and then when i went in my school tried to call my mother,i just started to dial her phone number....but...what the hell??!! my mind is like asking - [HELLO!! you arrive just when i tried to call you??!! OKEY!!!! FINE!!!!] 


--------


after i arrived home...went to upstairs quickly.....guess what??!! my brother was using the bathroom....!!!! aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!! use it as fast as you can!!!! HELLO!!! i need to attend my friend's birthday party....
i cant wait..so i knock the bathroom's door...i ask my brother,is it he still need to use the bathroom for a very long time?? know what he answer me...[O yea...I just started to SHIT...i haven't start take my shower yet....] WALAOWEH!!!! WHAT THE HELL??!!!!


------


FINE!!! CAME DOWN!!! when i done my shower,it's already 6:10++pm something...but i promise Claudia will arrive her house around 6:30...I don't have enough time...!!! omg!!
i wore my clothes and dry my hair quickly...of course as fast as i can..!!! 
and then after i done my clothes and hair,i still have few minutes to done my make-up...guess what?? hell yeah...!!!my make-up was very simple...
else,something stupid happen again!!
i was using my fake-eyelash , the glue was really damn suck...
when i just wanted to put the eyelash on my eye,the glue make my eye very sorrow..!!
pain!!! damn it!!!
and then Claudia call me sumore...makes me more rush....aiszk!!!
FINE.....I just do it simply....
after i am done,my sister send me to Claudia's house...
and then after i arrive her house,Mmmm???Malcolm following us too..
they were waiting for me .... sorry aunt...im late...=)




-------




Arrive DEAR CORINNE's place,they all were readying those party's stuff...
Birthday girl celebrating her birthday at the basketball court...anyway,it's nice my dear...a lot of fun...=)
We all having our dinner together...and play together..IT WAS REALLY FUN YEAH... =)
Sang birthday's song together....having cake together....!!! wooowww!!!
anyway,nice cake my dear...got your picture on it sumore...plus..omg!!! it's a SECRET RECIPE..hahahaha....
beside,we are camwhore...!! so.....guess what.....capture here capture there...
LOL.....SWEET ....=)

damn it....all the picture is in my friends' handyphone.. just few on me...=(
anyway,i will upload all of it just after all of the picture is on me....Xxixixixi..










i guess just until here......^^ it's late now...
stay tune for my next update...
MWACKX...LOVE YOU MY DEAR CORINNE..!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!! =)






[FRIDAY - 11 SEPTEMBER]









No comments:

Post a Comment

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥