About Me

My photo
Me?? A normal girl like the others...^^ Nothing so special... Im really proud of myself being SuJu's ELF now. Although it is not official, as long as I can show some true love for them then that is enough. I LOVE Super Junior so much. I will support them always till the end. Thats all what I can mention about SuJu. =) Anyway, don't have any special reason for me started to blog...=) so...everyone is welcome to view my blog...=) Hate me? Don't like me? LEAVE!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PMR HOLIDAY.

Wuuuuu~~ PMR exam week now..
All students having school break..XDD except for the Form3 students ^^
TO DEAR XIAO WEI : GAMBATEH in your exam yea..!! Good Luck..^^ Always support you..

Anyway,that's for my dearest friend..hmmm..how about myself? this holiday?
Well,i guess it will be very very bored..everyday doing the same stuff..nothing special..
Just special for the 'late sleep late wake' XDDD. 
Today just stay at home..Woke up around 9.30am something..Because of raining - it's really cold,that's why make me wake up so early..=.=
Take bath,take breakfast..watch TV...
arrrrgggghhhh!!! BORING HOLIDAY!!!


I was watching CHANNEL [V] : [V] COUNTDOWN...
Wheeee~~!! Funny!! Well,I LOVE SUJU....right? =D

I was waiting for their song from the start...LoL....I knew that the song "SORRY SORRY" will still on the 1st place...lalaallalalllalla..... CONFIDENT !! XDDDDD
Haha...still..I needed to wait for the 19 song before SuJu's song...hmmm...nevermind...aiskx...^^ be patient..
FINALLY!!!! 
---------
Sorry sorry sorry sorry.
Naega naega naega munjuh.
Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh
bbajuh party baby.
Shawty shawty shawty shawty.
Noone booshuh booshuh booshuh.
Soomee makhyuh makhyuh makhyuh.
Naega micheo micheo baby.


Baraboneun noonbit sokkeh.
Noonbit sokkeh naneun machi.
Eejen busuhnajido mothae.
Guluhohneun nuheh moseup.
................................................
................................................
................................................


XDD...OMG!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!!! MWACKX!! ^^

--------

After that,hmmm....i have nothing else to do....just sit front of the laptop..
YOUTUBE-ing...JUST SuJu's stuff....^^ Till now...=.=



I think..nothing else i want to post...so,I'll stop here...
Continue my SuJu's stuff...Busying on it....XDDDD
LALALALALLALAALLALLALAL~~^^


[TAKE CARE]
[STAY TUNE]


[LOVE SUPER JUNIOR]






No comments:

Post a Comment

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Full Love For 13 of Them • Super Junior♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior M♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior Happy♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior T♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥

♥My Lovely Super Junior KRY♥